Artificial Life possesses additional intellectual properties outlined below.
3D Game Engine
3D Game Engine is a reusable framework for mobile game development. It greatly facilitates the creation of 3D content in games, helping developers produce an immersive experience for gamers.
3D Game Engine includes:
- Project source code (Objective-C, C++)
- Environment settings (Xcode)
- Tuning parameters for frustum culling, depth culling, collision detection methodologies, multilevel pre-calculated mipmaps (configurable number of levels), configurable LOD (Level of Detail), color space optimization and compression settings
Development Tools facilitate the build configuration management of mobile software development, helping developers better organize and configure their projects.
Development Tools include:
- Project source code (Java, shell scripts)
- Environment settings
- Usage documentation
- Process descriptions for optimized workflows with media assets
- Graphics pipelines for vector/2D/3D art assets
- Toolchain configuration for optimized mobile software development